Today we find ourselves facing a truly unprecedented situation. The global pandemic is affecting all of our families, guests, businesses, and communities. First and foremost, the hearts of our family go out to anyone who has been impacted by the virus either directly or indirectly. We wanted to update you on how we are approaching the current situation at hand.
The Impact Of COVID-19 In The Steamboat Area
At Steamboat Vacation Rentals, we are focused on the health and safety of our employees, families, communities, and our guests. With that being said, we will be providing updates to the current situation as they are revealed.
As of June 1st, the state of Colorado is under a Safer At Home and in the Vast Great Outdoors. The order eases some restrictions put into place to slow the spread of COVID-19, and it also encourages people to get outside – as long as they can maintain proper social distancing. To keep up with the latest case information check out Routt County for updates.
Colorado Governor Jared Polis issued an executive order lifting the statewide restrictions on short-term vacation rentals. As of June 1, vacation rentals across the state of Colorado are permitted to reopen, in accordance with county guidelines.
As of February 22nd, 2021 – Covid19 Status for Steamboat / Routt County CO.
- Confirmed Cases = 398
- Deaths = 19
Worry-Free Booking / Flexible Cancelation
We understand that these times of natural disasters are hard on everyone and we want to ensure that we have your back. As for us, we are excited to see our loyal guests, and new guests, return. We are now accepting bookings for Winter Ski Season 2020 / 2021.
If you need to change or cancel an upcoming reservation
There are obviously a lot of unknowns related to the Covid19 virus and any corresponding travel restrictions across the country. During this time we find it necessary to offer a flexible cancellation policy.
Change or Cancellation Options:
We have updated our policies to provide the following options:
- No Change Fee: Change your reservation to another time (No change fee – but if the reservation cost is higher you will be asked to pay the difference, if it is lower we will give you a refund).
- Receive 100% Credit: Cancel your reservation and receive full credit for a future stay within the next 15 months (No change fee).
- Receive a Refund: Travelers who cancel at least 14 days before check-in will get back 100% of the amount they’ve paid. If they cancel between 7 and 14 days before check-in, they’ll get back 50%. Otherwise, they won’t get a refund.
- If you made your reservation via a 3rd party channel (Airbnb, VRBO, etc) you may be subject to that channel’s terms and conditions if they differ from Steamboat Vacation Rentals.
If you have any questions or would like to change or cancel an existing reservation please contact us at 970-439-0278 or Brad@SteamboatVacationRentals.net. Please have your Booking ID or the Name on your reservation on hand.
How We’re Helping Future Guests Stay Safe
As for the rental properties we manage, we are working to minimize person-to-person contact while increasing our cleaning and disinfecting procedures. Though each property is thoroughly cleaned and inspected, we are taking additional steps to help ensure properties are disinfected by following guidelines provided by the CDC and the World Health Organization.
We will be providing disinfectant supplies for guests once they are cleared to return as well as procedures to ensure the best outcome. Limiting face-to-face contact with employees and guests is crucial. This is why we have implemented self-check-in and out procedures.
Helping Guests Protect Themselves
- Self Check-In & Check-Out at 95% of our properties
- Disinfecting frequently touched surfaces (light switches, doorknobs, cabinet handles, remotes, etc.) before you check-in.
- All properties are stocked with essential amenities and consumables
- Antibacterial hand sanitizer
- Disposable disinfectant wipes
- Hand soap
- Paper towels
- Toilet Paper
We hope that you are all doing well and that you begin to plan your next vacation to help take your mind off of things during this wild time. We all deserve a nice vacation to relax and recoup. We hope to see you soon in Steamboat Springs!
All the best, Brad Luth • Owner • Steamboat Vacation Rentals