Top Ten List – How to get Discount Lift Tickets for Steamboat
- Buy a Ski Pass in the Spring! If you know you will be skiing Steamboat next year, the BEST discounts on lift tickets are during the months of April – June when you can purchase various season ski passes at the best rates. They have 8 day passes and also 15 day passes that when you do the math on it they are the cheapest per day tickets of the year. For up to date pricing and availability go here: Steamboat Winter Passes
- Kids Ski Free! Kids 12 & under always Ski Free with an Adult 5 day lift ticket purchase. If you are renting skis, Ski Haus also has a Kids Rent Free promotion where one Kids rentals are Free when an adult rents skis/boards for 5 days. You can also Save an additional 15% off the rental cost by booking through our website.
- Skip the Lift Ticket Window & Purchase online 7 days in Advance of Skiing! ! The most expensive lift tickets are when they are purchased at the lift ticket window – – use the Ski Resort website to purchase lift tickets at least 7 days prior to your arrival date (you can thank Al Gore for this!). Visit the Steamboat Lift Ticket page for all the details
- Monitor both this site and Ski resort website for Special Deals! The resort will typically sell 3 day passes for the non-peak times at great prices too! The earlier you jump on these special offers, the lower the prices will be. The Olympian Pass is typically sold in the Fall and is also a great deal on a 3 day Pass to Steamboat. Go here for the latest pricing and availability: Olympian Pass
- Rocky Mtn Super Pass Plus! If you live in Colorado (or other nearby state), this is a great option where you get unlimited skiing at Copper, Winter Park and Eldora, 6 days of skiing at Steamboat and 3 days at Monarch and Crested Butte and several other international resorts! Go here for all the details on the Rocky Mtn Super Pass
- Live in the Front Range of Colorado! There are typically a couple times during the year when can purchase (in person only) 3 pack lift passes for Steamboat for great rates! These are typically sold during weekend ski deals at Christy Sports, or other retailer in the front range.
- Ski Early and Late Season! If you ski in the early season (prior to Dec 22) or during the last two weeks of the ski season in April, there are always from great 3 day Springalicious Passes This year they also had a buy one 3 day pass, get 1 free during the early season. This was the Boat Launch Pass and if it snows early the slopes are typically pretty empty until the Holidays.
- Get a Route 40 – 4 Pack! This plays off driving Hwy 40 between Winter Park and Steamboat and provides 2 days of skiing at Winter Park and 2 days of skiing to Steamboat Ski Resort,. Go here for all the details on the Route 40 / 4 pack
- Get in Good Shape! How does being in shape save you money? I can’t tell you how many times I have had friends visit from back east who quickly get sore legs from skiing the 1st day and literally have to take 1-2 days off to recover. If you have already purchased 5-7 day lift tickets, that money is lost, there are no refunds when your thighs are screaming uncle! The better shape you are in, the less sore your legs will be after skiing and the more time you can spend enjoying the slopes!
- Be an Olympic Skier! There are some perks to being a really, really good skier/snowboarder. Do you think Billy the Kid, Nelson Carmichael, Shaun White or Lindsay Vaughn ever pay for lift tickets – – H%$* no they don’t!
Latest Deals on Discounted Steamboat Lift Tickets
- On Sale NOW for 2018-19!! Steamboat 3 Pass – This is an incredible value for some of the best conditions of the season at Steamboat. Valid Nov 22 – April 14th – with Blackout dates from Dec 26 -Jan 6th, (order asap or the price goes up on 8/28)
Lift Ticket Pricing 2018-2019:
*Advance Rates below require a 7-Day advance purchase (prior to your 1st day of skiing) which guarantees you at least a 15% discount on the prices at the lift ticket window
- Click on the above red button to get lift ticket pricing for the time you are visiting Steamboat
- A page with a calendar will pop up (similar to image below) where you can select your dates, the # of days you will be skiing and if you need Adult, Teen, Child, etc.
- Remember that kids 12 and under ski free with an Adult 5 day lift ticket purchase.